More like “Microsoft Fail”.
1. It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s a super distracted employee!
2. Statistics that predict who’s more likely to come out victorious in a boxing match
3. Plot out your girlfriend’s menstrual cycle
Of course, this is BOYFRIEND 101.
4. A reminder to be unproductive in the morning this semester instead of in the afternoon
5. Keep track of why your wife says ‘No’ to sex.
Judging from this table, I can probably guess why she says ‘No’ a lot.
6. This parody of the above
7. Excel wasn’t built to handle this much enthusiasm about spreadsheets…
In other words, this person’s using it wrong.
8. Can’t mentally keep track of all of your Match.com dates and any additional comments? PUT THEM IN A SPREADSHEET!
9. Kelly Rowland texting her boyfriend with a Nokia phone from 2002 that somehow has Microsoft Excel on it.
I heard that if you mention “Destiny’s Child” around her, you should expect a very angry Powerpoint presentation in your inbox the next day.
10. The guy who’s having such a miserable day that his graph title is in denial.
11. They’re resorting to stating the obvious now via graphs.
12. Many scientific breakthroughs were made that day
13. Using Excel to finish your song lyrics
14. These results were just as they suspected: M&Ms are 100% delicious and are 0% grape juice.